Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Linux Notes

The title of this post pretty much says it all. This blog is about me learning Linux, and is a place for me to post my notes.

I've been a computer user for about 20 years and I've been Linux curious for about 15 years now. I've installed various distributions, some with success, some not so much. Recently I decided that I wanted to learn Linux inside and out. As I rifle through man pages, and various websites this is where I will post my notes. This blog is first set up for my personal use, but it is made public for anyone else that might find this information useful.

I'm currently using Fedora 17 with a KDE Plasma GUI. So the blog will be centered around Fedora and KDE. I also have a love for graphic design, so I will be posting information on Gimp, and Inkscape as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment