Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Bastard Child Of My Blogs May Update

Welcome May,

For the May update, all I can say is I want and need to start posting here more.  This has become the bastard child of my blogs. I figured when I started using Fedora 20 full time I would have all kinds of original content to post all the time. I figured things would break, things would need to be fixed and coming up with ideas would be easy. This is not what's happened.

It's been roughly about 13 months since I started using Linux full time. In that time I've really had no serious problems to report. Everything has been running fairly smoothly for the most part. With that said, the lack of problems is part of the reason for the lack of content. As I find interesting things Linux related I post them here. No problems, nothing to report, nothing happening except me using an alternative operating system. MAJOR BORING NEWS THERE !

So, I love this blog, and have no intention of quitting it. I think I'm going to start adding youtube vids. Some from other people and some of my own. I also think I'll be doing some software reviews, and information on some of the different programs I've found useful. Finally, because most of the programs I use are running on a GNU Linux machine, I'll be adding some tutorial links from some of my other blogs on Photography and Graphic Design using Linux related software and apps.

If anyone needs any cool cloud brushes for Gimp. Check out the link in this post from my Photography blog for some great cloud brushes. 

Thanks for reading. Updates coming soon this month I promise.Thanks for following, and to my Google plus peeps thanks for the love and support on G+. Anyone on Facebook I just added a Notes On Using Linux page there as well. Not much there currently but I just created it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment