Wednesday, March 19, 2014

First 24 Hours With Fedora 20

Happy Happy Happy ! Fedora 20 rocks !
First 24 hours with Fedora 20 and everythings all good ! The install went great using fedup, and really couldn't of been any easier. I have to admit I was more than a bit concerned, and was relieved that the upgrade went so smoothly.

For the most part I didn't notice any major changes,  some new log viewers that I didn't notice before. Something I'll have to play with down the road. Fedora 20 also seems to use a little more of my system resources. Nothing major, and nothing to bothersome. I'm going to have to go through the log files soon and look for errors. I had one freeze up, but it's a problem I had with Fedora 18 as well that I was able to replicate in Fedora 20. It just hasn't been a big enough nuisance to have to fix. I'll save that fix for a boring rainy day when I need something to post.

Anyway, enough with this techno babble ! For the tweeted version : Fedora 20 good, fedup rocks, and I'm as happy as a fat kid with cake !

No comments:

Post a Comment