Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Openclipart Project Free Clipart

This isn't really Linux, Fedora, or KDE related other than the use of Gimp. But, I really like this project. It's openclipart.org. I do most of my graphics work in Gimp and whenever I need some clipart for some of my graphics work I like to check here first.

Basically openclipart.org is a clip art depository for any graphic artists that want to submit their artwork to the public domain. You can find some really great stuff here. The clip art is available for commercial and non-commercial projects, and some of the stuff really rocks. Sooner or later, when I get a chance, I'm going to try and get involved with the project and submit some work. Currently I just don't have enough time to take on another project.

So if your looking for some great public domain clip art designs to incorporate into your graphics work with Gimp or Krita or whatever your using, stop by openclipart.org and see what they have to offer.
Penguin computer d00d found and slightly edited by yours truly at openclipart.org.

Penguin design courtesy of http://openclipart.org/detail/132427/penguin-admin-by-moini

No comments:

Post a Comment